About Me & Disclaimer

Monday, 1 May 2017

A look back at April, the month of highs and lows

Hi Everyone,
 
April was a month of ups and downs for me. For someone who rarely goes out, I went out ALOT last month. Just before the last week in April I was fraught with Anxiety and depression as I had so much work to catch up on due to being on holiday for the first week, then my Great Aunt passed away. Even though I had only met her a few times when I was younger it really got to me and dragged me down even further. I took the last week off and away from blogging and illustration work to focus on family, my mental health and going to the funeral. So if you tried to contact me last week and I haven't replied yet I am very sorry. 
 
 
April wasn't all doom and gloom though, I went away on holiday the first week to Llandudno which was great. You can see my photos Here I'd had a lot of reviews to do in March on the blog for people who had sent me things and I found the amount I had to do quite stressful, so a holiday was just what I needed.
 
 
Saturday I was lucky enough to go to Donington Historic Festival as part of their blogger panel (a blog post will follow soon) I had gone to my Great Aunts funeral the day before so I was feeling quite down. I took my Dad with me and it ended up being just the day we both needed and it lifted our spirits significantly. I have been bought up in a house of car lovers so I really loved it and want to go back next year!
 
 
 
Also in April my Husband and I went to a Richard Ashcroft concert which was amazing. His music has helped me through some of the darkest times in my life, so to hear those songs sung live was incredible. Richard's performance was faultless and I really hope to see him live again someday. We stayed overnight in Birmingham and did some shopping and had a look around. My anxiety wasn't too bad thankfully but I do find things like that difficult. However, I promised myself at the start of the year I wanted to try and experience more this year and I think I am achieving it so far!
 
 
 
How was April for you? Let me know below!
 
Love Roar Dinosaur!

Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: @roardinosaur_
Instagram: @roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment