About Me & Disclaimer

Monday, 1 May 2017

Holiday in Wales - a Photo Diary


Hi Everyone,

I had such a lovely break away to Llandudno this month. We had great weather and I actually relaxed, yes that's right, the woman who never relaxes actually relaxed! We visited the Great Orme Copper Mines, which for a history lover like myself was amazing! If I could buy the holiday cottage we stayed at, I would. Everything was perfect!

Anyway, here are some snaps I took for the blog to share our holiday with you! (I think it goes without saying this post will be pic heavy)

 

 





 
 
 
Great Orme Bronze Age Copper Mines ^
 
 
This guy had a full on photo shoot, he was posing and everything!

 
We had the pier to ourselves one evening and we shot some photos for a blog post.
 
 

I am ending with this photo, because even though it's not the best photo in the world, it marks a moment for me when I was relaxed, calm and happy. Three things I rarely experience.
 
Have you been on holiday this year or are you planning on going away? Let me know below!
 
Love Roar Dinosaur!

Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: @roardinosaur_
Instagram: @roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment